Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Letters to my favorite people (and things) #1

I decided that this blog is adorable, and the way she writes letters about everything is brilliant. So she inspired me to do the same. And the picture above was a letter I woke up to after I fell asleep. He's cute. You'll most likely see a letter to Mr. Christensen everyday, and to inanimate objects or random people, places, or things. I think it'll be a great way to journal things.
Here's to MY VERY FIRST LETTER. WOO!

Dear Mr. Christensen, Today I didn’t get to see you until 10 minutes before midnight. Thanks for texting me and telling me that I’m your best friend. And thanks for talking to me until 2:28am over the phone last night. I asked you why you were being quiet for a long time, and you said you were taking notes on how to be better for me.You're my favorite boy on earth.  Dear Snow, I try to love everyone, but right now I don't love you. It's April, go where you belong (Antarctica will accept you) Dear New Phone, I'm really excited for the rest of our life together. I'm sorry in advanced for dropping you on your head. I'll do everything I can to protect you. Dear Roomate Shan, thanks for waking me up to the smell of your banana bread. You're so domestic. Dear David Ryan, (YOU GET TWO LETTERS) I met your parents last night. And they said that they could tell you were in love with me. This melted my heart. You're my best fwend.

Sincerely,

Loriel Charlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment