Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Not Ordinary.

“Noble and great. Courageous and determined. Faithful and fearless. That is who you are and who you have always been. And understanding it can change your life, because this knowledge carries a confidence that cannot be duplicated any other way.”
                       -Sheri Dew

We are all incredible, incredible souls.
I believe that every soul born into this world has the potential to change the world, and do something great. 
Alot of us throw that potential away. 
Why? Because we don't realize where we came from, or who we are.

"If you really knew who you were, you would never feel inferior again."


I sincerely believe with all of my heart and soul, that I am a child of God.
And so are YOU.


Just my thoughts for this beautiful beautiful day.
HAVE A GREAT ONE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment