Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Letters

Dear DRC, Thanks for walking around the beautiful temple with me today. I love you. and I love Easter with you. Here's to lots more. Can't wait to play easter bunny with you. Hop Hop. Dear Mom, Thanks for making the MEANEST easter meal in the whole world. I hope I inherit your cooking skills... Dear Tulips, You take my bref away. I want you in my wedding. Dear girl who sang "His Hands" in Sacrament, You sounded like an angel, and you made my eyes leak. ALOT. That's one of my favorite songs.Thanks for reminding me of the true meaning of Easter.

Sincerely,

                                 Loriel Charlyn.

One thing I must add: I am so grateful for my sweet Savior, Jesus Christ. Because of him I can feel whole again. Because of him I can feel happiness everyday. Because of him I know what love is. I know that he lives. I know that he loves me, and that he died for all of us. 

I love his work, and I love this Gospel. 
If you want to know more about why I believe this, watch this very powerful video.

No comments:

Post a Comment